In rural India the roads are not in a good state of condition the degraded road are not conducive for transportation. Although we have developed the managerial expertise for improvement of the condition of the roads we also provide solution to traffic problem for the roads ultimately resulting a change.
In the Eastern region of India widening roads/repair and reconstruction in rural areas is extremely important as it makes possible for new development to occur further out in the region so that we can develop the infrastructure of the region and also we can distances to the places we need to go freely and smoothly. By giving rural people facilities our economy will be developed.
We have focus on solving our traffic in urban roads congestion by repairing and improving problematic areas that already exist instead of pouring money into ineffective road projects. Money should be put toward improving congested roads and interchanges and bridges improving intersections with timed traffic lights and left turn lanes.
- Cell: Although it is difficult for design and acquiring land in some part we do develop and manage it by having a cell which helps us to reduce delays in project
- Equipment: In ARSS we have set up a team for the running maintenance of equipments at various sites, which are situated in remote areas of different states of Orissa and Chattisgharh
- Timely Completion: ARSS has started from the road construction work. It has gained tremendous experience in the road projects but timely completion of the road projects is the only major strength of the ARSS.
Major projects executed
- Improvement to Fulnakhara-Niali-Madhab-Gop-Konark-Puri Road from 2/200 Km to 2/300 Km, 19/000 Km to 23/720 Km and 24/000Km in the District of Cuttack under NABARD Assistance Scheme RIDF-X.
- Improvement to Pipili-Nimapara-Gop-Konark-Puri Road from 52.00 Km to 80.00 Km under ACA. Reach 2.
- Improvement to Berhampur-Chikiti Road Via-Lathi-Jamara from 0/0 to 25/0 Km under NABARD Assistance RIDF-IX.
- Improvement to Chordol-Dubani Road from 0/0 to 6/400 Km. under NABARD Assistance RIDF-X.
- Improvement to Sukinda-Ashokjhara Road from Km. 9.450 in Jajpur District under RIDF-VII(NABARD Assistance)
- Repair such as Construction of Khandagiri Udayagiri Peripherial road from NH-5 to Kolothia Chhak Via craft Village and Sivananda High School (3:100 Km.) and Widening to 4 Laning Under 12th FCA of 2006-07.
- Repair such as widening to six lane Bhubaneswar-Nandankanan Road from Damana Square to end municipality area Raghunathpur from 4.15 Km to 8.150 Km for the year 2007-08.
Major Projects under-execution
- Improvement such as providing double-lane rigid pavement carriage way with paved shoulders of 1.5 m on both sides to Cuttack-Paradeep road (SH-12) from 0/00 to 43/00 Km.
- Improvement such as providing double-lane rigid pavement carriage way with paved shoulders of 1.5 m on both sides to Cuttack-Paradeep road (SH-12) from 43/00 to 82/00 Km.
- Improvement such as two lane rigid pavement carriage way to Jagannathpur-Berhampur-Phulbani Road (SH-7) from 88/600 to 107/000Km as a part of Vijayawada-Ranchi Corridor.
- Widening of 6 lane BBSR - Nandankanan 2nd road from Raghunathpur-Barang.
- Major Bridge on well foundation at Bhanjanagar.
- Construction of SH-9 road from Bhadrak to Chandbali (Km-9 to Km-45)- World Bank Project.
- Construction of SH-9 road from Bhadrak to Anandpur (0 Km to 50 Km) - World Bank Project.
- Construction of SH-57 from Berhampur to Taptapani Km 6 to Km 41.
- Construction of SH-16, Km 2.0 to Km 70 - Khariar Road to Bhawanipatna - World Bank Project.
- Construction elevated BRTS corridor (Package-IIB) for Jaipur Development Authority at Jaipur.
- Improvement of Banki-Simar Road from Km 20/00 to Km 33/00.
- Four Laning of Choda Duburi Road from Km 7/000 to Km 15/000.
- Improvement of SH-42 Road from Bolangir - Kantabanji - Borgamunda Km 83/000 to Km 182.00 (in 3 packages)
- Improvement of SH-1 (Vijayawada-Rauli) Charichaka corridor and Phulbani-Charichak-Tikarpara (3 packages)
- Improvement of SH-7 (Vijayawada-Ranchi corridor) from berhampur-Phulbani & Rairakhol-Nektidauli-Banigochha-Sarauguda in (4 Packages).
- Improvement of SH-21, Nayagarh-Bhanjanagar-Jagannathprasad (2 Packages).
- Major bridge in pile foundation in Dhamnagar.
- Construction of BRTS corridor and development of road (Package: 1B-C zone Bypass to Panipech via: Sikar Road (7.1 Km).